Do Not Bid on the assignments If You Do Not have the Book: Fundamentals Of Abnormal Psychology 7th Edition.
Read Chapter 9 in your Comer textbook.
Prepare a two-page journal entry concerning eating disorders and address the following components:
Anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder: causes, treatment, features, and symptoms.
Your personal experiences as related to body image, weight gain/loss, dieting, etc.
Learning Activity #5: Personality Disorders Paper
Read Chapter 13 of your Comer textbook.
Write a two to three page paper covering the personality disorders. Present two supporting scholarly sources, apply APA formatting, and follow the Paper Writing rubric.
To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need thoroughly addressed:
- Present a scholarly definition of personality disorders and state whether or not you agree with it and why.
- Looking at DSM-5 criteria, distinguish between personality traits we all exhibit and actually having a personality disorder.
- Out of the specific conditions of antisocial, borderline, narcissistic, paranoia, schizoid and schizotypal; select and explain at least two personality disorders their features, symptoms, and differences.
- Indicate causes and treatments of personality disorders.
- Summarize your spiritual worldview as to how you integrate these concepts and ideas within Christianity.